IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN.
- Drink as much water as you can. Do not stop drinking water even if it leads to frequent urination. Water is a major source of hydration for your body, so never compromise on this!
- Moisturize your skin as often as you possibly can. This will help keep the outer layer of your skin evenly hydrated, thereby leaving it with a soft and supple look.
- Use Rosette Clarifying Toner to keep your skin shining & healthy. Keep away from alcohol-based toners, because they may contain chemicals that cause drying up of the skin.
IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN
1. Use natural scrubs; nature always has the best remedies for your skin. Zesty Lemon Face Scrub is a gentle exfoliator made specially to target oil production & acne. This Vitamin C rich formula also helps scrub off that summer tan and reveal bright, new skin.
2. Tonic Mist Toner - a magical blend of freshness that you can spritz on your face while on the go to refresh your skin and reduce oiliness. Its antibacterial properties visibly reduce acne and cleanse your skin of all surface impurities. A must-have in every bag.
3. Make good use of home remedies such as pack made of chickpea flour (besan) and milk, lemon and honey, etc that rejuvenates your skin and leaves it looking fresh and glowing.
4. Try using lukewarm to wash your face instead of cold or lukewarm water. This is a better way to dissolve the oil in your skin.
5. Wash Your face at least three to four times a day. This will help reduce the sebum in the skin that might just lead to acne.
IF YOURS IS A COMBINATION SKIN.
1. Wash your face 2-3 times every day with an anti-bacterial face wash. Have you tried our top-selling Pumpskin Face Wash yet?
2. Just dab dry the face and don’t rub it with a towel. Rough cleansing disturbs the skin.
3. Moisturize the skin thoroughly. This is like conditioning for your hair – It’s mandatory.
4. Scrub your face twice a week. Use our Sweet Almond scrub for that healthy glow.
5. As far as possible use natural home remedies as compared to chemical products available in the market. Yes! that means fresh fruit & veggie face packs to boost your skin. (pssst our next blog post has some special DIY treats coming!)